SimplyGo offers continuous flow and pulse-dose delivery in a device weighing 10 pounds. Reliably manage the therapy and lifestyle needs of your patients with just one POC. Simplify patient management - and your business - with SimplyGo.
- Oxygen Concentrations: 86 to 97% at all settings %
- Pulse mode bolus size: 1=12 ml/1.5=18 ml/2=24 ml/2.5=30 ml/3=36 ml/3.5=42 ml/4=48 ml/4.5=54 ml/5=60 ml/5.5=66 ml/6=72 ml ml
- Continuous flow settings: 0.5/1/1.5/2 LPM
- Sound level: ? 43 dB at pulse setting 2 dB
- Size: 29.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm (11.5" x 10" x 6") cm (inch)
- Weight with battery: 4.5 (10) kb (lbs)
- Operating temperature: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F) °C/°F
- Storage temperature (unit only): -20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F) °C/°F
- Altitude: Up to 3.048 m/10,000 ft m/ft
- Filtration: Internal bacteria filter
- DC power - input: 11.5 to 16 VDC and 18 A max VDC/A
- DC power - output: 19 VDC and 7.9 A max VDC/A
- AC power - input: 100 to 240 VAC/ 50 to 60 Hz/1.7 A max VAC/Hz/A
- AC power - output: 19 VDC and 7.9 A max VDC/A
- Power consumption: 150 while charging/120 while not charging W
- Alarm types: Low oxygen purity/No breath/High breath rate/No flow/Low battery/Depleted battery/Wrong battery/System technical fault
- Lithium Ion battery: 14.4 VDC 6600 mAh (LiIon), 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs), charge time is approximately 2 to 3 hours per battery from fully discharged
- SimplyGo's battery duration: 3.0 (pulse dose setting of 2*) and 0.9 (continuous flow 2 LPM) hours
- A new breed of POC for continuous and pulsed oxygen delivery: SimplyGo is the only POC to offer both continuous flow and pulse-dose delivery in a single device weighing only 10 pounds.
- Large oxygen output for all patient needs: SimplyGo has more than twice the oxygen output of any POC weighing 10 pounds or less.
- Intuitive control panel is easy to read: SimplyGo's streamlined control panel is convenient and easy to use.
- Carrying case for convenience on the go: SimplyGo's attractive multi-purpose carrying case allows users to wear it over the shoulder or secure it to the mobile cart.
- Basic system includes SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator, carrying case, mobile cart, one rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, DC and AC power cords, accessory case, and user manual.
- Exchangeable batteries are powered for success: The battery is immediately accessible. One of the keys to SimplyGo's portability is its lightweight and compact battery.
- Operating alarms keep you informed: SimplyGo has several operating alarms that allow you to monitor its performance.
- Long-life compressor for long-lasting care
- High impact resistant design sets new standards of ruggedness: With a long-life compressor, high-quality parts, a high impact resistant design, and oversized cart wheels, SimplyGo was built to set new standards of ruggedness.
- Oversized cart wheels for smooth mobility: SimplyGo's handy fold up cart features six inch oversized cart wheels for a smoother roll. And the cart's adjustable handle enables users to attach the accessory case and optional humidifier pouch if desired.
- Warranty and service programs that fit your business: SimplyGo's warranty and service programs are all about flexibility. With SimplyGo, you have a choice of two-, three-, or five-year warranties.
- Teams up with EverFlo for a complete oxygen solution: When SimplyGo is teamed up with EverFlo, you can create an oxygen-generating system that will meet the needs of nearly all patients.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
SIMPLYGO PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATORManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (480) 802-0202
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.